110.9 (B110SPC009) for Nova R9 base stations has been released. This is the first GA release of the B110 software family, with the main feature being 96 user support. The 96 UE feature must first be enabled before more than 32 UEs can attach. To enable this feature, navigate to LTE->Advanced->Capacity Parameters and set “Maximum support for 96 UEs” to Enable.
SUPPORTED HARDWARE: Nova 233 (1W eNB) and Nova 227 (250mW eNB). Please note, the Nova 243 (10W eNB) is NOT supported in this version, but will be supported in a future B110 release.
KNOWN ISSUE: The list of UEs within the UE Status section on the Basic Info page may not display properly. This issue can be resolved by clearing the browser cache.
DISCLAIMER: Uboot version 1.0.18 or higher is required for this software version. Please verify the Uboot version on the System->Upgrade page. If version is less than 1.0.18, then please download and upgrade the Uboot version first, before upgrading to B110. Uboot can also be upgraded from the OMC.
Software Download: https://na.baicells.com/download/BaiStation_V100R001C00B110SPC009.IMG66
Uboot Download: https://na.baicells.com/download/u-boot-t2200-nand-1.0.18.img31
- Added: Support 96 users. (To enable feature: LTE->Advanced->Capacity Parameters->Support 96 UEs Enabled)
- Added: Support SFP interface.
- Added: Support informing OMC of MME Pool status.
- Added: Display DATA Ethernet link speed on WAN/LAN page if DHCP is selected.
- Added: Display reminder notification if a reboot is required before settings can be applied.
- Added: Add alarm for time synchronization failed.
- Added: Add additional KPIs to monitor network status.
- Added: Display downlink and uplink BLER on Basic Info page.
- Added: Display UE LGW MAC address on Basic Info page.
- Added: Support recording of temperature records every 30 minutes.
- Fixed: Can't bind more than 32 IMSIs.
- Fixed: Core dump after binding 96 IMSIs.
- Fixed: Can't set frequency to 3600 MHz.
- Fixed: RF is on when RF switch is set to disabled in the web GUI.
- Fixed: 250mW eNB does not display Country Code parameter.
- Fixed: 250mW eNB power range is wrong.
- Fixed: 1W eNB RF switch resets to enabled after reboot.
- Uboot version should be 1.0.18 or higher.
- This firmware version sets IPSEC and EPC settings back to the Baicells CloudCore. Operators using a hardware EPC, will need to change these settings back to their hardware EPC settings.
- Upgrade all UEs to firmware version 1.0.3 or later
- Do not upgrade eNB from firmware versions earlier than B100SPC008.
- Delete any IMSI bindings before upgrading firmware.