BCE-ODU-1.0.1 for Atom R9 Outdoor (11/19.5 dBi) CPEs has been released.
To upgrade UE firmware to BCE-ODU-1.0.1 from Web GUI:
1. Log into CPE with username/password.
2. Go to System->Version Manager page.
3. Click on "Choose File" and select the new firmware.
4. Click Submit.
Upgrade via Cloud OMC will be coming soon.
- Added: Changed default LAN IP to 192.168.254.1
- Removed: Most Recently Used Table (MRU)
- Fixed: RRC camping bug causing UE to be stuck in EMM-DEREGISTERED state
- Fixed: PCI Lock bug
- Fixed: TR069 bug which causes CPE to reboot if socket closes prematurely
- Fixed: Networking bug which can cause existing threads to use old IP address after CPE reattach
- Improved: Detection of USIM
- Improved: Requirement to reboot CPE again if upgrading from firmware version R5
- Issue: A manual reboot may still be required if upgrading from firmware version R5 (10% of R5 CPEs required a second reboot from lab tests)
- Issue: S1 reconnect may cause default route to drop